Manthorpe has built a reputation for delivering quality products to the most exacting customer requirements. We manufacture a wide range of gas turbine engine components including casings, rings, seals, diaphragms and prismatics.
Our strong presence in the Aerospace market is due in part to a positive approach towards continued investment in people and technology. This can clearly be seen in our new manufacturing workshops, where the most up-to-date multi-tasking machines are able to turn and five axis mill up to three metres diameter in a single set up.
Working in a range of materials from aluminium through to exotic alloys including Titanium, Inconel, Nimonic and Waspaloy, our considerable investment in cellular manufacture with robotic controls gives us a competitive advantage for higher volume projects.
To complement this advanced technology we have maintained a range of manual machine tools, which retain our flexibility to respond to the specialised requirements of lower volume, purpose-built equipment.
This machining facility is supported by UniGraphics NX6 CAD/CAM packages giving us full translation capabilities from UG Solid Edge, IGES, STEP, DXF, CATIA and Pro Engineer files.
- Specialist manufacturer of gas turbine engine components
- High Speed machining capabilities
- Positive approach to investment in Technology and people
- Cellular manufacture with robotics for higher volume machined components
- High integrity super alloy fabrication & welding specialist
- Unigraphics NX CAD/CAM with multi-platform capabilities